If I (hypothetically) ignored a user called @PinkoOutrageMachine…

Viewing 2 reply threads

5DollarShake
      @5dollarshake

Tony, how do I unignore @PinkoOutrageMachine if I want to reply to a post they’ve made, because I saw it on the home page before I logged in, because I didn’t tell the site to remember me? I obviously must become their Komrade … I mean “friend” … because angry sports forum posters are the most persuasive people on earth and now I have to plot the persecution of innocent family members of plutocrats and need help from the aforementioned ignored user.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

First: @PinkoOutrageMachine has some great posts. I’d reconsider ignoring her.

The ignore function is a very old plugin for the board engine, not updated for over 2 years. It will only work in areas under the FORUM menu, not the home page. The home page is completely custom built and does not necessarily function the same way the Forum pages do. I may make an ignore feature someday. I did google the ignore plugin and found this:

On the user’s profile, the author can remove entries to their ignore list.

The user can forcibly show all ignored posts or topics by viewing the topic or forum with
      ?show_ignored_users applied to the url (a link to show all posts and topics is given when posts are hidden).

Riot West
      Ute Fan
      @riotwest

Tony, I’m not normally a religious man, but please save me from the consequences of my rash decisions!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I would, if I had any idea what you meant.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site If I (hypothetically) ignored a user called @PinkoOutrageMachine…