Isaac Asiata Receiving the Morris Trophy – Seattle, WA

Viewing 5 reply threads

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

I wanted to share with you a couple of videos that I took of Isaac Asiata receiving the 2016 Morris Trophy for an Offensive Player. This the 3rd time that a Ute has taken this trophy in the last 6 years of being in the conference. CU is the only PAC 12 team that has not had a player win it yet. Fortunately I got to meet Isaac and Coach Harding (who was there representing the coaching staff). There were plenty of local sports celebs there as well including Hall of Famer Mack Strong and Marcus Trufant. Go Utes!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ravens better draft him. Damn their line sucked this season.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

How to post a video: https://www.utehub.com/forums/topic/how-to-post-a-video/

You used the link, which links to the video.  Just paste the video URL on its own line.

I’ll try to fix these for you before I head up to Alta!

Uteusmc
        Ute Fan
        @uteusmc

Thanks Tony –  sorry for being an idiot.  Computers are not a high skill of mine.  I know only enough to survive!

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

No worries. Looks like you got it.  Remember the SEARCH works here, unlike a particular other site. If you aren’t sure how to do something, search for it!

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

RedUte
      Ute Fan
      @rogermaggiohotmail-com

Good work Uteusmc. How was the food?

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

I’ve known Isaac since 9th grade. Me and him grew up in Spanish Fork, Utah and he graduated high school a year after me. I remember when coach Whittingham started to recruit him, I saw him come up to 1-2 games down in Spanish Fork. I also once drove up to a practice with him and I got to meet the coaching staff, I’m happy for his success and hope he makes the University of Utah proud and Spanish Fork proud. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Isaac Asiata Receiving the Morris Trophy – Seattle, WA