It is very important the team re-calibrates today

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Cant be too high off such an emotional win last week. We’ve seen it time and time again (seemingly each year) where we have a massive letdown in the weeks after a big win. Im more worried about that than anything this week.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

A loss here would really sting. Utah has a really good shot at starting 7-0 if they can pick up a win on the road here. It would set up for huge games against UCLA & UW following that.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

The only upside to playing TDS, and this is weak, is that we can get experience of navigating the week following a potentially emotional win out of conference. Hopefully that first half at SJSU taught this team what it means if you fail to execute following an emotional win. I expect this team has a feel for how to handle itself. There’s enough guys who went from beating Cal to getting curb stomped by SC that they can keep the others in line. However there’s enough new blood at key positions the coaches may still have a lot of work to do to keep guys focused this week.

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

A classic trap game

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

enhanced-buzz-13292-1375176869-15 I GIVE UP. Can’t transfer pictures from my computer even though Tony told me how. I know there is a help (how to) section but I can’t seem to find that either.

Woodutail
      Ute Fan
      @woodutail

I see what you are saying but I think that would be the case back in the Mtn West days.
      We are in the Pac 12 now and every game is a huge game i would think.
      I am hoping the Utes are past the highs and lows and come out to play every week at the same level.
      I really think the players and coaches turned the corner last Friday and the Koolaid is good!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football It is very important the team re-calibrates today