Likely only need three more wins to take the South, but the right ones.

Viewing 4 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

We can lose to Washington and Oregon as long as we beat ASU, UCLA and Colorado.

We’d have the head to head over all of them. We’d need USC to lose one more, likely against Washington, but who knows. It would suck to have USC take the South after we beat them.

Sadly a win over Oregon may not make a difference in our South Champion aspirations. But a win in that game will help us in our post-season bid.

Colorado, plays at Stanford next week, and has WSU at home. Lose those two combined with a loss to Utah and we finish ahead of them.

ASU, a loss to us and we have the head to head. They also play @Washington, and host WSU next week.

UCLA is losing to WSU as I write this. If they lose tonight they’re two games back, a loss to us next week and they’re done. They have a game @Colorado after us, and host USC in a few weeks. They may be done after the next two weeks.

AZ is out of the race. They’ve lost to USC, UCLA and Utah. They’d have to win out and have Utah lose the rest of our games.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

USC likely stomps threw the rest of their schedule. Utah needs to win out. Play calling games like today is not going to achieve that.

Anonymous
        Inactive

USC and CU are the remaining competition and USC is the likely winner.

USC will lose at UW, but will win the rest of their games.

Utah should beat UCLA, but will lose to CU and possibly ASU on the road. Utah will lose to UW, but will beat Oregon at home. If Utah loses to UCLA next week, we lose the South as they would need to sweep CU and ASU, which won’t happen.

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

I like SC over Washington.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

No way in hell that USC’s going to win @ Washington. I’d bet my unborn first child on that one.

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

Arizona did take Washington to overtime… Nothing is certain in this league. Except Utah’s coaching staff not able to adjust during games.

Anonymous
            Inactive

AZ got UW at home. USC plays at UW. USC will get smoked.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wazzu is couging it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nice strip there by Wazzu.  And PAC12 refs of course screwing the pooch. 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

No way in hell Utah loses to Oregon this year. They are AWFUL this season.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Likely only need three more wins to take the South, but the right ones.