My question to Kyle Whittingham is “what are you personally going to do to…

Viewing 2 reply threads
      3 1

Junior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @juniorute

get better on offense.”  I don’t want to hear that you have given someone else free reign and are not gong to learn and grow as a coach.  That is what is perplexing Urban grew up on the defensive side of the ball but did not divorce himself of the offense and understands all three phases. 

6 1

Anonymous
      Inactive

Honestly, Whitt doesn’t care what you think.

1 1

deleted
        Ute Fan
        @rolandovich

And it’s a good thing! I am always amused by the fans around every site I’ve ever seen who assume that KW is pigheaded if not clueless about how to run a football team.

12 1

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

Why isn’t hiring an OC not an answer?  Whit knows he’s not an offensive mind so hiring one is the best thing he can personally do. 

10 3

UteStuckInSeattle
        Ute Fan
        @utestuckinseattle

11th time is the charm.

Milton Vanderslice
          Ute Fan
          @miltonvanderslice

There are 2 fantastic hires in there that didn’t work out as expected.  Dennis Erickson and Norm Chow.

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

Norm Chow in particular was problematic because he was the best and had a system that he had faith in and changed our recruiting, for a year, then it all crapped out when he left and that gave use the BJ, Erickson, Christensen, A-rod & Harding portion of the carousel.

Milton Vanderslice
              Ute Fan
              @miltonvanderslice

Christensen could have been fantastic had he been able to get along with his staff.

ironman1315
                Ute Fan
                @ironman1315

Or exhibit a modicum of sanity.

pedro
                Ute Fan
                @pedro

Staff, players, administration…  He basically is an ass.  Thus no longer here.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My question to Kyle Whittingham is “what are you personally going to do to…