Show your displeasure with the football program by not attending Colorado game

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nothing is going to change if the fans keep selling out the stadium. We shouldn’t put up with this nonsense.

Johnny Utah
      Ute Fan
      @johnnyutah

We like our football. It’s still too fun, even at this frustrating time. We can still have a 10 win season.

Anonymous
        Inactive

You’re the reason we’ll never accomplish our goals and win the pac12 south. A 10 win season is not our goal.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Uh no @whistleofmoose

Fan participation level is not why we do or don’t reach any particular goal. Coaching, player talent (or lack of talent) and DEPTH at this point are our problems.

I’ll be at the Colorado game. I’ll be at the tailgate freezing my ass off just like I have for the last several decades.

Anonymous
        Inactive

And you’ll be part of the reason why attendance is high enough that Ron McWhittingham doesn’t get fired and the rest of us fans who value WINNING over ‘family’ and ‘the process’ have to watch us lose year after year.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t buy that at all man. Perhaps I should let you know that we are having our best season since we joined the pac-12. We’re 8-3 and a couple of plays away from being 10-1. Minor details!

Anonymous
        Inactive

I disagree that we’re having our best season since joining the PAC 12. Our first year, 2011, we were still playing for a chance at a PAC 12 championship the last week of the season against Colorado. That’s the only year we weren’t eliminated by the last game of the season. This year is the same as last year, we eliminated ourselves the 2nd to last game of the season despite everyone else doing their part to hand us the South Division title.

It’s getting old, man. You’d think after 4 seasons after 2011 we’d at least get back to contending going into the last week of the season. The CU game is MEANINGLESS. What is at stake for that game??? Vegas Bowl vs Blue Diamond Nut Bowl?? These s**t bowls are what we had in the MWC, we should be above them. My GOD, we’re going to get matched up against BYU and LOSE. I’m calling it right now. Is that what it’s going to take to get McWhittingham fired?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Show your displeasure with the football program by not attending Colorado game