Soo Bama or Clemson?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Now that the matchup has been set for a few days, what are everyone’s thoughts on the game (other than Utah isn’t in it)?

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I thought that Alabama was perhaps the best team in CFB history, but I think UW played them respectable well. The Huskies Defense was decimated by injury and yet still was able to keep the game somewhat within reach.

Then I watched Clemson obliterate Ohio State. Their Defense is legit, and Deshaun Watson is without a doubt the best QB in CFB this year. I think they are up to the task this time around.

I admit to having a soft spot for Alabama after we played them in the Sugar Bowl, but the truth is nobody likes a sports dynasty and it is boring for one team to win it all every year, only to pull in the #1 recruiting class every year to keep the momentum going.

I want Clemson to win by 25+. But I think the game will be very close, with Bama winning by a TD.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think this is going to be one of the best NC games we’ve seen in a long time. Close game. Hoping for Clemson but think Bama wins in the end.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Clemson will lose by 14+ points. 

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

I was going for Clemson to defeat the Evil Empire, but Clemons behavior is too disgraceful. I won’t be rooting for either. I think Alabama will win 34-28

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Soo Bama or Clemson?