Sounds like Guy Holliday to the U is a done deal

Viewing 6 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Which is huge for our chances at flipping Jonah Trinneman. (4 star JC WR, probably the top of Utahs board right now). He’s done well developing WRs at BYU, so I like the pickup. Going to look up and see what I find about how he is as a recruiter

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is a bit meh for me. I was hoping for something more why can’t Utah hire away guys from real programs?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes, was hoping for a QB coaching guru.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

I’m pretty excited. BYU has some good receivers and he’s been an important factor. We lack receivers and I see this as potentially a significant upgrade. Not all great hires are splashes initially.

Tomasina
        Ute Fan
        @tomasina

I’m pretty excited. BYU has some good receivers and he’s been an important factor. We lack receivers and I see this as potentially a significant upgrade. Not all great hires are splashes initially.

I could not agree more. Look at what he was able to do with what he had (and I won’t even mention all the bizarre BYU obstacles), and I am excited to see what he will do with increased talent, and a football first environment.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Not saying I wouldnt love a QB coach to come in…

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I really don’t think there is much of a chance for him to flip Jonah Trinnaman. It’s a great hope cause the kid would excel here, but I really doubt it.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

We did have an in home visit with Trinnaman last month. Also, I felt Holliday wanted to talk about Trinnaman when he was on the radio today with 1280 or 700 (cant remember which station). He mentioned something along the lines of getting into contact with recruits he’s been trying to recruit. It was around 530-6 pm today. Anyone else listen in? He’s excited as hell to be with us.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Reading this pleases me.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Why does race have so much to do with recruiting?
      Edit:

@hammer

Five wins is still my prediction. Utah loses four of its best offensive weapons. And retains many of the problems on offense.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Sounds like Guy Holliday to the U is a done deal