Streaming Games

Viewing 6 reply threads

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Cut the cord after last football season.  Any good options for streaming?  Sling appears doesn’t appear to show PAC12 networks.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I’m a cord cutter as well, though I’ve sucked it up and gotten Xfinity for football season four out of the past five years. I got Prism from CenturyLink for a year. I’m actually on an online subscription plan I worked out with a co-worker. I buy lunch every two weeks and I get access to Pac12 online.

I know there are many people who stream the game, I couldn’t ever deal with that for more than a game and defaulted to Xfinity for four months. I hope that isn’t the case this year. Crossing my fingers.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

Does this catch all the games? If it’s free is the quality decent?

UteStuckInSeattle
          Ute Fan
          @utestuckinseattle

It’s my personal stream, done for every Utah game.

Stream starts 30 minutes before game time, sometimes earlier if there is an interesting game already in progress.

I’ve never received any complaints about quality.

RedLine
            Ute Fan
            @redline

Thanks for link. Hoping to find a good live stream, but I’ll likely take advantage of your link. Much appreciated.

Brettski
        Ute Fan
        @brettski

Thanks UteStuckInSeattle! I’ve used your link in the past and can vouch that the stream works great and if you have android and a chromecast you can cast to TV for pretty solid quality. You’ve been a godsend.

Hoping Ustream allows for casting vs. just screen mirroring this year.

FormerUteSax
      Ute Fan
      @formerutesax

I can vouch for Seattle’s stream. It’s very reliable and as good as my internet connection. With a working wife and toddler Twins I don’t get to many games so this was always a good option last year

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

The only person that can vouch for my stream is my doctor.

I can vouch for Seattle’s stream.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Tony’s stream is as good as it gets. It works well as long as Comcast doesn’t have problems.

Side note, does anybody know how to stream that to an Android box? I know I can stream it through the website but is there an app that I can set as a scraper for Ustream? It would be nice to just hit an app on the Kindle or firetv or Android box, without the web page front end.

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Tony’s stream is as good as it gets. It works well as long as Comcast doesn’t have problems.

Side note, does anybody know how to stream that to an Android box? I know I can stream it through the website but is there an app that I can set as a scraper for Ustream? It would be nice to just hit an app on the Kindle or firetv or Android box, without the web page front end.

Ustream has an app. It works perfectly well. I can’t wait for the games to start!

Matthew Thomas Castleton
      Ute Fan
      @mcastleton928

If anybody wants to do it, I know my parents’ Comcast information and they can use that to login to watch the games. But it must be discreet.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Streaming Games