That Ref needs glasses

Viewing 3 reply threads

Uteress
      Ute Fan
      @uteress

it was obvius that that Oregon Player was out of bounds and that THE UTES should have won that game!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Actually the ref did call it as an incompletion. But good thing we have reviews because it was clearly a catch. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I watched it at home. The camera angle was not good enough to over rule. I thought the toe was right over the line but the cleat height allowed a gap. A shot down the line would have showed it. Also though he did not have control of the ball as he came down.

How did the defender allow the receiver to get behind him? Just wrap him up and take the PI call. That would get them half the distance and one more play.

Still it did not come down to that one play. The failed 4th down could have been a FG. TWII fumbling in the redzone. 4 punts in the second half on possessions of 3 to 5 plays. 3 Oregon scoring drives in the 4th quarter of 96, 75 and 75 yards. Really bad play on both sides of the ball and throw in some bad play calling.

Anonymous
        Inactive

It was a catch.  

cbmute
          Ute Fan
          @cbmute

It was a catch and a very impressive catch at that. I was hoping they would say  it wasn’t enough to over turn it but I knew it was a catch. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

I was more frustrated with the linesman that consistently marked us a yard and a half short on every down.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football That Ref needs glasses