Very gutless performance against a team that blew us out last year.

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

You’d think we would have gone into this game with a chip on our shoulder given that Arizona embarrassed us in our own stadium last year. The lack of testicular fortitude is very shocking. We’ll be lucky to win one of the next two games, Arizona is a terrible team, their QBs and defense are awful. What a pants-shizniting Saturday.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I was very surprised at the defense’s inability to stop them, especially since half their team is injured. Even our great backers weren’t making that many plays and the DB’s were awful. I don’t know. Maybe credit (unfortunately) Rich Rod for knowing how to beat us.

FormerUteSax
        Ute Fan
        @formerutesax

I think part of the problem was the refs took our DBs out of the game early with some terrible PI calls.

Anonymous
          Inactive

No, actually our DBs played like they had vaginas for genitalia. Arizona’s strategy was just throw it up against a 1 on 1 matchup, and win that matchup.

UTE98
            Ute Fan
            @ute98

Your post is patently offensive. I have three daughters,  you have no class, decorum, social skills, or a filter. If you’d just turn on the filter people could tolerate you more. One day you’re saying you’re the most mormon mormon who ever existed then dropping profanity about Arizona, then saying our DBs have female privates. You just can’t shut your mouth can you? Your verbal diarrhea is offensive, go mouth shart elsewhere.

Anonymous
              Inactive

Your daughters would make terrible defensive backs.

oc_ute
            Ute Fan
            @ocute

well i happened to LMAO at your comment. i still need to re-watch the game so i can’t confirm the vagina-ness yet

Anonymous
      Inactive

@ute98 if everyone ignored him I would hope he would go away.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Very gutless performance against a team that blew us out last year.