Link doesn’t work.  

Basketball Junkie
      Ute Fan
      @basketballjunkie

How do you edit your Posts?  

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Open the post (with open button on home page) in the main forum (home page is not the main forum area), then click edit.

highlandute7
          Ute Fan
          @highlandute7

Speaking of links, is there a setting somewhere that will make when clicking on a link here open in a new window? I find it frustrating that when links are posted and clicked on, the link opens in the same window, which takes you away from this site. It would be nice if there was a way so the links you take you to a new window so the window you have open here stays.

I know in others sites I use, links open in a new window so I am not sure if there is a setting for this or something that needs to be done with the site itself.

Thanks.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

That’s a really good idea. Until I implement it I think you can ctrl/click a link to do it manually (Mac, not sure on windows but probably similar).

is there a setting somewhere that will make when clicking on a link here open in a new window?

highlandute7
              Ute Fan
              @highlandute7

Cool, thanks!

Daedalus
              Ute Fan
              @daedalus

Middle-click works for me in Linux/Firefox, and I think it’s the same in Windows.

On a similar topic, I often try to middle-click on the “Open” link in the post (so I can read it when I’m done skimming).  It doesn’t work, I have to left-click it and it uses the same tab.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Zoobs stripped from Rugby Championship