BYU Ticket Question from SEC Country

Viewing 8 reply threads

BamaFan
      Ute Fan
      @bamafan

Greetings from down south.  Bama fan and college football lover here. I have much respect for the Utes after the whipping they put on my Tide a few years ago and their consistency.

My wife and I are visiting Yellowstone next week.  We will be in Salt Lake City on 10SEP, the day before we fly home  We learned a few days ago that Utah plays BYU that night.  That is a bucket list type of game for college football fans, and we would love to go.  But we don’t have the money for seats at StubHub prices.

What are the chances we could get a couple tickets (not standing room only) at face value outside the stadium at or shortly after kickoff?  Only if hell freezes over?!

Thanks, and Go Utes.

bigredoso
      Ute Fan
      @bigredoso

Welcome to Utah. Very unlikely, but if you wait until after kickoff you may be able to get in for a better deal.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Welcome to Ute Hub. Ever since the Sugar Bowl of 2008 many Ute fans have kept a closer eye on Bama…

There’s pretty much no way you’ll find a ticket to that game at face value. Probably not even 2x-4x face value. BUT if you are around, you should to go the Utah tailgate. It will be CRAZY.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Try KSL.com.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Welcome to Ute Hub! Good luck on finding a ticket.

utejeph
      Ute Fan
      @utejeph

This is definitely a game that you want to see as a college football fan, the rivalry is intense and the atmosphere will be great. Like others have said, expect to pay a premium for the tickets, even outside the stadium. Might be helpful to wait a bit until after kickoff to get some better prices. At a minimum go hang out at the tailgate lot.

Anonymous
      Inactive

We had seats in W13 Row 37, on the 40, go for $400 each. We’ll be in seats in W13, row 34 on the 50.

BamaFan
      Ute Fan
      @bamafan

Thanks for all the responses. We’ll keep an eye on KSL.com and take your advice to go to the tailgate area. That will be fun even if we don’t get in the stadium. I hope the Utes have a great season.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If you come to the tailgate ping me here and come say hello and I’ll buy you a frosty beverage. There are a bunch of old geezers in my tailgate though, so not the craziest fans ever.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football BYU Ticket Question from SEC Country