Old Bill Still has It

Viewing 6 reply threads
      4 2

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hillary catches Bill leering over Ivanka Trump during the inauguration. Dude has no shame.

Bill

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Dennis Miler’s story about Bill drooling over his (Dennis Miller’s) wife is hilarious.

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

What’s wrong with appreciating a beautiful lady? Giggity

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Nothing at all. 

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

The first lady and Trump’s daughter are the two bright spots of this whole fiasco. Anybody who says Melania isn’t our hottest first lady ever is a goddamned liar. And I actually kinda like Ivanka. I’d be much less concerned if she was the POTUS than her father.

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

Ivanka’s legit beautiful, but I don’t find Melania attractive at all. She looks like she’s made of plastic.

I actually feel a little bit bad for her. All she wanted was a sugar daddy, and now she’s roped into being FLOTUS.

AZswayze
            Ute Fan
            @AZswayze

She’s a bit rubbery now, but still not bad. Back in the day, oohwee:
            You are a blatant homosexual, and that's alright

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

I sure hope that black fur coming out of the bikini is part of the bikini… 

AZswayze
                Ute Fan
                @AZswayze

I don’t ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zeous
                  Ute Fan
                  @zeous

lulz

AZswayze
                    Ute Fan
                    @AZswayze

The brazilian fad is worse than the skinny jeans movement.

RedRocks
                      Ute Fan
                      @hypodactylus

No way!

AZswayze
                        Ute Fan
                        @AZswayze

Nothing less sexy than simulating prepubescent junk.

Tony (admin)
                  Admin/Founder
                  @admin

You roll with the 70’s style. Got it.

AZswayze
                    Ute Fan
                    @AZswayze

If god intended us to be bare we would have been born with a pack of Gillettes.

Anonymous
            Inactive

Ivanka is the complete package: Wharton grad in economics, business woman, wife and mother of 3, well spoken and drop dead gorgeous.

AZswayze
              Ute Fan
              @AZswayze

She also has tact, which is my biggest concern with Trump. His complete lack of it has already stirred s**t with other nations, and I fear it will get us in some serious trouble down the road.

Tony (admin)
              Admin/Founder
              @admin

Ivanka is the complete package: Wharton grad in economics, business woman, wife and mother of 3, well spoken and drop dead gorgeous.

My guess is she wasn’t in the woman march thing then.

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

That look on Hillary’s face. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t familiar with that look.

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

I have found it a bit funny that some of the folks who complained about UFn’s political posts are the same ones posting much of the political content here. Just an observation.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

🙂

Fair stab.

I’m just trying to make the board a bit more active… hence my discussion about the National Debt. Which, by the way, is truly a concern for me. Much more than partisan politics and bickering.

AZswayze
          Ute Fan
          @AZswayze

Wasn’t directed at you, or anybody in particular. I actually don’t recall you complaining about Ufn’s politics.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

At least people seem to keep it in the right category over here. That way if you’re not in the mood for it you can just skip over it.

AZswayze
          Ute Fan
          @AZswayze

There are far less posts here still on a daily basis. We’ll see how well this holds up over time. Point is that the hand wringing by some was complete bulls**t. They were just upset that the “liberal bastion” known as Utefans largely doesn’t agree with their political ideologies, and had nothing to do with wanting to separate Utah sports and politics.

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

Yeah but when UFN goes down there are more posts here. LOL

AZswayze
              Ute Fan
              @AZswayze

It’s only a matter of time, Tony, before Ufn goes black for good and this place explodes with traffic.

SkinyUte
            Ute Fan
            @skinyute

You are under the mistaken impression that some of us (liberal or otherwise) care what others think of our opinion. I mostly just enjoy discussing some of the issues and hearing opinions from both sides. I could not possibly care less if people agreed with me or not.

I do have to admit that I chuckle a little at the endless crying about UFN being a “liberal bastion”.

AZswayze
              Ute Fan
              @AZswayze

Liberal bastion is not my words. I’m quoting others. I was part of the “problem” over there as far as most are concerned (I was 480ute). My post was pointing out that some people here bitch about Ufn being too political when in fact it’s obviously just too liberal (in their minds). Had there been more people posting conservative talking points I’m sure they wouldn’t have had a problem with the site.

SkinyUte
                Ute Fan
                @skinyute

I fully admit to being a big part of the “problem” over there. Assuming “problem” is defined as “people expressing opinions that may run counter to yours”, which I can only assume is the case.

(“yours” as a collective term, not you specifically)

Anonymous
        Inactive

If there were a humor forum, this would be posted there. The subject of Bill Clinton ogling beautiful women is apolitical.

Puget Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pugetute

Yeah, it would probably go in the ‘Water is Wet’ category.

Riot West
            Ute Fan
            @riotwest

It appears that Slick Willy isn’t doing anything that Trump hasn’t already done.

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

Personally, people can do what they want, but I would prefer that crap doesn’t make it onto a sports board.  It will and so be it.  It’s just so many are either ignorantly uneducated (aka they watch either fox or CNN) or ignorantly blind to their own biased perspective.  Both contribute to the hate and lack of understanding we have been experiencing.  Both sides like to point and blame the other all the while perpetuating the same behavior.

Point in case, a freind of mine once posted a very hate filled post on the hate that Trump is ‘encouraging’ in his followers.  He couldn’t see the irony.  

all you need is love – some dead hippy dude

AZswayze
          Ute Fan
          @AZswayze

Your generalizations are also part of the problem. Rather than ignore any political talk we should listen to one another, and try to tune out the noise. There are plenty of folks attempting to make valid points, and educate others while giving differing viewpoints. In other words, don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater. Also, for the millionth time, just uncheck the category if it causes you so much grief.

pedro
            Ute Fan
            @pedro

A) Recoginizing generalized behavior does not equate to ignoring  B) No one is arguing that valid points are not being made.  Both side make them.  C) Politics is like religion, you will not ever convince anyone to see your side by arguing or pointing out flaws from anothers perspective, especially when ignoring flaws in yours.  D)  It isn’t causing me grief, I was simple expressing my druthers.  You seem way more grief stricken about this than I, which proves my initial point on perspectives.  

AZswayze
              Ute Fan
              @AZswayze

I’ve said this before, I believe in response to other posts by you, but changing the other person’s mind isn’t typically important. Political discourse is valuable, because there often are people who are on the fence paying attention to the conversation. You may never change the mind of the person you are debating, but you very well may have an impact on the ideologies of others.

And, how am I grief stricken? I can post about politics, so everything’s cool. Just a tad perplexed as to why people keep complaining about politics on a sports message board when Tony has made it a category that can be ignored. I’m not going to post in Utah Jazz (if that’s a category) about how much I detest the NBA and the Jazz and how it doesn’t belong on a Utah Utes message board. I’ll simply uncheck the box next to Utah Jazz.

Riot West
                Ute Fan
                @riotwest

I’ll simply uncheck the box next to Utah Jazz.

YOU MONSTER!

leftyjace
                Ute Fan
                @leftyjace

Thanks for the reminder. I oftentimes don’t keep in mind that espousing my perspectives could end up being educational for those watching the discussion versus the person I’m having the discussion with.

🙂

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Side note: I hate the fact that I can’t look at a thread about the FLOTUS without having to scroll quickly past pictures of her half naked so my 7 year old daughter doesn’t see them.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

@admin
        Tony, we gotta do something where unless a thread is marked NSFW or something that people can’t put crap in it that would be bad if seen on an office computer…

Not that I’m always looking at stuff at work… not that there’s anything wrong with that…

AZswayze
        Ute Fan
        @AZswayze

She’s wearing something that’s no worse than anything you’d see at the beach. Do you cover your daughter’s eyes when you take her to the public pool?

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

lefty’s point aside, if someone was giving my 7 year old the come hither look and fondling their boobs like that, then yes, I’d probably cover her eyes. Guess that makes me an awful prude.

Riot West
            Ute Fan
            @riotwest

Dude, it’s alright because it’s the first lady! James Buchanan didn’t even have one of those!

I’m being sarcastic…of course if I saw someone looking at that picture on their screen, I’d think “what’s the perv looking at while at work?!”

AZswayze
              Ute Fan
              @AZswayze

Well I’m that perv at work, so all y’all will just have to deal with my s**t until they fire me for harassment or for eating other people’s hot pockets left in the break room fridge.

Riot West
                Ute Fan
                @riotwest

So you’re the one!

AZswayze
                  Ute Fan
                  @AZswayze

You’re goddamn right. You know that guy who sends you an email about how you screwed the pooch during a meeting with your biggest client, and CC’s all your bosses. Yeah, I’m that guy.

Anonymous
            Inactive

Here, let your 7 year old enjoy some wholesome beauty….

Ivanka

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

99% of the content here is SFW, in my opinion. I didn’t think that pic was anything to worry about, but isn’t it a common courtesy to mark a post with NSFW or something like that if there’s questionable content?

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Old Bill Still has It