tonite’s game…. who to root for

Viewing 3 reply threads

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

pleasant to see Booker is 2nd on the depth chart for the donkeys.  hope he gets some carries and i hope star doesn’t tackle him.  however, star can tackle everyone else.  i guess i can’t help but root for the donkeys since it’s the start of a new era for them.  oh wait, those asshats won the superbowl.  p**s on that idea…..  seriously, i have no horse in the race just hope our ute boys play well.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

I drafted Devontae in hopes that he takes the #1 spot on the depth chart at some point from CJ.

Don’t really have a horse in this race. Just glad that football is back. I’m a Seahawks fan, so I can’t really root for the Panthers… so go Donkeys, I guess.

oc_ute
        Ute Fan
        @ocute

ESPN LA radio hosts mason and ireland commented today that they think DB is gonna be good !  interesting when a ute makes the radar for these guys.  they did their usc/ucla picks a few days ago.  both picked utes over usc. and i think both picked ucla over the utes.  mason is usc crazy.  he’s already calling for helton’s head.  man this is a tough neighborhood.  they were even wishing they had kiffin back

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I’m cheering for the Yankees tonight.

What?

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

EVERYBODY in Denver is wearing Orange today. Me, I’ll be watching Booker and Lotuleilei. I just said today, I hope Star doesn’t kill Devontae.

Funny you feel the same.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football tonite’s game…. who to root for