#15 Utah Volleyball Downs #6 Washington In Five-Set Thriller Wednesday Night

Viewing 1 reply thread

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The No. 15 Utah Utes battled for the second road win of the season over a top-six team on Wednesday night in stinky fish town, downing No. 6 Washington in a five-set thriller (22-25, 26-24, 22-25, 25-18, 16-14) at Alaska Airlines Arena. After giving up a seven point lead late in the third set and trailing the match 2-1, Utah stormed back to take the road victory and move to 8-2 overall and 1-0 to begin Pac-12 play.

Utah will close out its road trip against No. 24 Colorado in Boulder, Colo. on Friday, Sept. 24. The Utes and Buffaloes will square off at 7 p.m. MT at the CU Events Center and the match will be televised on the Pac-12 Networks.

utahutes.com article

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I’ll be at Friday night’s match at CU! Ca-caw!!!! If you see the match you’ll hear me. Ca-caw! Moo! C**k-A-Doodle-Doo!!!!

Sadly I’ll be without my two oldest daughters.😥 And daughter three isn’t as loud. Sure missed going last year.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I am sorry for your loss.

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

Both my oldest daughters are living in Utah now. Not that kind of loss. But I think you already knew that.

The loss I am sad about is I just found out Koerber is at TSPP. Today IS a sad day. I really liked her and Dani as a combo.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Other Ute Sports #15 Utah Volleyball Downs #6 Washington In Five-Set Thriller Wednesday Night