$185 corner seats are all thats left in the rose bowl.

Viewing 1 reply thread

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

I’m happy that the seats are being bought but wish I had some better options. Oh well…I will be there and that’s all that matters. Guess I need to pony up to increase my CC status. 🙂

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

For me going to The Rose Bowl watching Utah is a serious bucket list deal.

To that end, we ponied up A LOT for good tickets right after Utah beat Oregon regular season. Took a big risk and it paid off.

Got hotel, car rental, parking, parade, all before the Co game.

Today able to grab 4 chair seats in 2L for the rest of the family. I felt pretty lucky.
      Get to see the Rose Bowl with my girls. . .

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

Didn’t quite go “all in” like you did but I agree… bucket list event for sure.  I live out of state and attend Colorado games but that’s about it. 

I’ll be there with my daughter and brother!  Go Utes!

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Bucket list for me too. I’m having my hip replaced on Jan 3 and I have to be in town cost would be no object, but my physical condition is. 😞. I’m super bummed. I’m old enough that this could be once in my lifetime, but I just can’t do it.

homer
          Ute Fan
          @homer

Best of luck. Will invoke your name in our Rose Bowl game day cheering circle

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Cool. We’re gonna have a watch party with my in-laws. We’ll all be cheering so loud I’m sure you’ll hear us.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football $185 corner seats are all thats left in the rose bowl.