2021 Fall Fundraiser Update

Viewing 7 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m super humbled and blown away at the generosity of some of you great Ute Hub patrons. After five days the fundraiser is at 60% of the goal.  If you haven’t yet, please consider donating. The fundraiser helps Ute Hub cover its own operating expenses, and best of all keeps the site free of advertising. I was especially blown away when I saw all the $22 donations. Thank you all.  Every donation makes a difference! If prefer donating via PayPal or Venmo, send me a DM and I’ll get you the info.

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Good job people. Love the 22.00 donation creativity. Bring good karma for this week gents!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Done. Thanks again Tony. 

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

OOOps,

I made a mistake.  That’s not $22, it should be 22% MORE.

(I will have to increase my donation).

Thanks, Tony!!!

SantaVaca
      Ute Fan
      @santavaca

Tony,

Can you keep the link to the fundraiser at the top?  I bet some people only check the board once or twice a week and it’s already buried. 

I bet you hit your goal of $2k if more people knew to contribute.

Anyways, great job running this board.  You bring a great service to us diehards that had no place to go after Utefans.net blew up.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

It is in the top of the right column of the home page right now.  But I think I can embed the whole gofundme thingy somehow so it is more visible. 

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Hi Tony!  Love your website.  You do such a great job.  I’d meant to donate earlier, but I forgot.  Oh well.  Better late than never, eh?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Thanks very much. Never too late!  If you are really from Philly, you can donate a cheesesteak and a stromboli!

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Thanks for the reminder.  Done!  Sincere thank you from Mr. and Mrs. Uteusmc and our  lil Utes.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Almost there. If 10 more people donate $22, it will surpass the $2000 goal.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site 2021 Fall Fundraiser Update