2022 & 2023 should our time if…

Viewing 2 reply threads

Northendzone Ute5
      Ute Fan
      @northendzoneute5

Everything with this team starts with defending the run. This team reminds me of 2017 when we finished 7-6. We may finish with a better record this year but will be better in the years to come.

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Agreed, but we will also have some big shoes to fill – Lloyd, Kuithe, Covey, Ford (not sure if Kincaid and Fotheringham are seniors).

KLars04
        Ute Fan
        @klars04

Technically all of them are juniors. I’m sure Lloyd is gone to the draft. But we honestly have the potential to return 18-20 starters next year. We do have a lot to fix with special teams and our line play and unfortunately the same problems keep popping up in the games we lose. Will be interesting to see how we respond next week. I think this team still has the potential to win the south this year but we also have the potential to finish 6-6. I guess we’ll find out!

SalUteopia
          Ute Fan
          @saluteopia

The thing about P12 is, we could very well have a 4 total loss team win the South.

WhitewaterUte
        Ute Fan
        @whitewaterute

The 2021 Roster that I have has Loyd as a Jr.  Doesn’t matter though, he is going pro.  Kuithe is a Jr.  Covey is a Jr,  He has said that this is his final year.  Kincaid is a Jr.  Fatheringham is a Jr.  Kincaid is a Jr.  Fordis a Jr.  Due to the shortened season season last year no one lost a year of eligibility.   If the choose they all can come back.

The Utes have a load of Freshman  and Sophomores seeing the field.  The future is bright.  When the game slows down for them look out!

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

This team lacks the big Alpha DT they’ve had for years

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2022 & 2023 should our time if…