4 Star Utah WR commit

Viewing 4 reply threads

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

Watched a highlight video of Him today. Dude is a freak of nature. They call him megaton. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He will make a great DE with forty pounds on his frame. 😉

KoolWhitt
      Ute Fan
      @koolwhitt

Very excited about him.  Let’s hope he brings his high school QB to Utah with him.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Pretty agile for a kid who’s 6’8.  Nothing flashy about his highlights but when you have a kid that tall you throw the ball at him and let him get it.  Great red zone target and a great hitch route runner.  I can see it now.  It’s 3rd and 8 and we run him right at the sticks on the sideline for a first down.  Roderick would have loved this guy.  Check this stat line from his junior season last year:

In 16 games he had 102 receptions for 2094 yards and 28 touchdowns.  That’s insane.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6994232/59d1873132dc930ef88306ca

Anonymous
        Inactive

UCLA poster on the PAC12 board says that Darren will likely not qualify. I hope we can get him in school. 

Utahute72
          Ute Fan
          @utahute72

Qualifying is definitely an issue with him, but if anyone can support him enough to give him a shot it’s Utah.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’m not going to get too excited about him until he signs on the dotted line. There’s still a lot of time for other schools to make him change his mind.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 4 Star Utah WR commit