9-3 finishing with a win over a road W over a top 10 tm

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Is so much better than 8-4. Plus well have a shot at back to back 10 win seasons which is a massive achievement in my opinion. Here’s to coming out p**sed the fk off and beating the buffs

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

A win today plus bowl win will cap another good season but not a “massive achievement” IMO. I would save that description and use it if we ever win the damn South and play in the Pac 12 championship game. That would be a massive achievement. Still cant get myself across the fact that CU may be playing in that game before us considering where both programs were when they joined the league together 6 full seasons ago. Looking at it objectively I think we have overall underperformed relative to the goal of winning a conference championship considering how many opportunities we have already blown – its been right in front of us 3 different times. No guarantee we will get any closer in next several seasons. Ok I am depressed again but go Utes beat Colorado..

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Back to back double digit wins would be big. Not sure you’d see it again for a long time  we just have too much working against us

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

I hate to say it but I wouldn’t be shocked if we’re still searching for our first South title 20 years from now.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I’m actually into the Colorado game this year for the first time. I think this is the year it transforms from a contrived rivalry to a real one.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

Because we are going to beat them

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

To me it’s about conference record. 6-3 looks a whole lot better than 5-4.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 9-3 finishing with a win over a road W over a top 10 tm