A case for Covey being the leading receiver in 2018 for Utah

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I almost forgot how fun he was to watch in 2015. Troy Taylor really got himself a dynamic piece to plug in this season. Obviously his offense is about getting into space to make plays if you cater it to Covey you are going to see a lot of end zones with him.  166 days until Football again. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I fixed your video for you. For youtube videos (or twitter), just paste the URL on its own line. Don’t use the link function.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Hmm let me try something. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

https://youtu.be/SU0vCDfeGF0

Using the Youtube app on my phone. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

So when I post on my phone I use the Youtube app and hit share copy the link.  Then cut it into the browser window.  I have an iPhone 8, using Chrome app it is just the way the share button is coded on the Youtube.  It is different than a desktop browser. 

What is odd is it is the same address when I pull it over on the desktop.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Yeah youtube might be giving you the whole link with html href and etc… No worries.  Looks like you got it.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Funnest 4:27 I’ve had since my honeymoon. 

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

2015- ARod- how the hell do you not put Booker, Covey, Butler-Byrd, and Joe Williams on the field at the same time??? 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I know. Man the guy was a personale moron. Thank heavens he is TDS problem now. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football A case for Covey being the leading receiver in 2018 for Utah