A Somewhat Eye Opening Read…

Viewing 1 reply thread
      4 1

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Town Hall Hell

We have seen written in these pages charges by more conservative Ute Fans that the disruption at town halls is the work of paid liberals. I have asked and at least one other poster here has asked for proof. None is forthcoming.

So I thought it interesting to read the above article.

Edit: How much longer do I need to wait for conservatives to complain about the use of Executives Orders by the president? If I recall correctly, their knickers were all in a wad over what the prior president was doing in that regard. But its okay now? Just not when that other sitting president was doing it? Just asking because inquiring minds want to know. I thought legislation came from the legislative branch of government. So is not this president shedding to constitution?

6 1

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

The conservatives claim it’s paid liberals because they can’t fathom that people are truly pushed off at people like Jason chaffetz.  People in Washington DC are contributing to his opponents campaign because he keeps meddling in their affairs  of course 92% of the donations to Utah politicians came from out of state.  There’s a Teibune article about this a few weeks ago for those that doubt.  Utah republicans have done everything they can to disenfranchise and anger democrats at least they are honest about their goal of having total control

People like Jason Mia love et al likely wouldn’t get elected without gerrymandered districts.  The Utah republicans redrew the districts specifically to eliminate any possibility of a democrat being elected. 

The demographics of Utah are changing  the Mormons/republican won’t always be in charge  when that changes you’ll see drastic changes to liquor laws legalized gambling etc. people have long memories. 

Chaffetz’s progeny will pay the price for his arrogance and meddling down the road 

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics A Somewhat Eye Opening Read…