After Oregon's Win, I Would Downgrade USC's FPI

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oregon is a different team with a healthy Adams. Kid is simply a baller. USC has to play Oregon at Autzen, same day UCLA plays at Utah. It will be tough for USC to pull a win out over Oregon. It will be a big weekend in the PAC 12.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I agree, Oregon is much better with Adams, however, their defense is horrible. I feel like Oregon at least has a chance to win, but if you put a gun to my head and made me place a bet, I’d go with USC.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Oregon beating USC that day would really be great.

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

oregon isn’t bad but they had a byu td yesterday….. when two receivers collided for a hail mary while adams was 40 yards behind the LOS running for his ass. also, a potential second when the player’s foot could have been out of bounds. as for the 2nd, i do think his back foot was drug during the catch and his front foot came down heel first so that one doesn’t count as much. i think the refs got that one right. not enuf to overturn.

in any event, i’m glad O won since it helps our cause…. and i too think the condoms will be in for a game at autzen.

edit. and god i can barely keep my eyes open today and i’m on pac time………

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by oc_ute.
Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football After Oregon's Win, I Would Downgrade USC's FPI