After watching some football today

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 1

WEEN-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @ween-ute

im curious what it would be like if Utah could score more than one offensive TD in a game like I saw so many other teams do.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Notre Dame changes QBs and kills it as well. 

2 1

User Suspended
      @a2ute

What’s sad is that even marginal teams ( like Florida Atlantic last night) moved the ball effectively, both on the ground and thru the air.

The O-line held up and the QB and WR looked pretty good.  They lost, but it actually whas a watchable game.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Go back and watch last year’s Washington game then.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

^^^This^^^ 

I can’t believe you guys don’t remember that one game from last year when our offense looked good. 

1 1

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

How about Arizona last year. Colorado last year. SJSU last year. UCLA last year.

More than one game. Holy hell, I’m all for criticizing the offense but stop with the histrionics.

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Arizona? Please. We scored 23 points on offense.

Colorado? 34 points on 310 rushing yards. Our passing was serviceable (181 yards). I would take that today, but let’s not pretend like our offense was awesome that game. Whit finally made Taylor feed Moss and our offense could actually score some points.

San Jose State was trash (2-11), it was basically an FCS opponent.

UCLA had an awful defense last year. In addition to the 48 they gave up to us, they allowed 44 to aTm, 48 to Memphis, 58 to Stanford, 47 to Arizona, 44 to Washington, 37 to ASU, and 35 to KSU. 

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

Psst, the OP said he wanted more than one offensive touchdown. I gave him several games where that happened.

Histrionics do no one any good.

UteThunder
                Ute Fan
                @utethunder

And then your reply to me was four examples of our offense looking good. Or were you not replying to me?

ironman1315
                  Ute Fan
                  @ironman1315

Cool story bro. I think we all know the offense has been bad. But acting like pouting children does a disservice to the board.

UteThunder
                    Ute Fan
                    @utethunder

Again with the dismissiveness. I guess you’re not trying to have a real conversation . . . bro. What a dork.

1 1

ironman1315
                      Ute Fan
                      @ironman1315

Are you kidding me right now? You moved the goalposts twice in this conversation. The OP made a statement that was dumb asking for a time when Utah’s offense scored more than one TD in a game. I gave him one. You then made another statement saying we had one good offensive game. (GP move 1) I replied with four more. You discounted all of them (while still conceding that Colorado was a good offensive game with 310 running yards which BTW is awesome), which seems you want a good offensive game against good defenses (GP move 2).

So, yeah I went dismissive because it’s readily apparent that there are two acceptable moods here, pure unbridled optimism or pure unbridled pessimism. Asking for some modicum of balance is apparently frowned upon. And, if you dislike me so much, just put me on ignore. Then I won’t hurt your feelings with my dismissiveness.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football After watching some football today