Alex Smith

Viewing 2 reply threads

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

He is playing as well as he ever has in his 13 year career and it’s almost a foregone conclussion KC is gonna trade in the offseason. 

over 4000 yards passing

26/5 td int ratio

104.7 passer rating #1 in the NFL

and they’re gonna let him go so they can start the new hot young QB waiting in the wings.

They should ask San Fran how that worked out for them. 

Wouldn’t be surprised to Alex in Denver or Arizona next season. Also wouldn’t be surprised to see KC below .500 and out of the playoffs next season

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Alex will go somewhere else and win because that’s what he does. chiefs won’t make the playoffs for the next 2-3 years

mfaulk80
      Ute Fan
      @mfaulk80

It’s not really the same situation for the Chiefs though.  It makes financial sense to trade Alex right now.  They have a young QB that they feel confident.  Alex just had a great year, and has very high trade value.   If they hold on to him another year, then he becomes a free agent.  And they’re not in the middle of an amazing season. 

I don’t despise franchises making smart financial decisions…but the 49ers lost a budding fan for life when they benched Alex the way they did.  It just didn’t make a lot of sense at the time.  I was happy to see Harbaugh lose on New Year’s Day as well.  

I won’t hold anything against the Chiefs. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.