All time favorite team? Yes, most likely. Best? Probably not.

Viewing 1 reply thread

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

My buddy asked me during the middle of the 3rd quarter if I thought this was Utah’s best team ever? 

I’d have to say probably not. But, they certainly have accomplished much the other teams could not. But then again, unlike Cincinnati we did not have another team break the mold for us. Utah was the moldbreaker, and opened the way for BSU, Hawaii, TCU and now Cincinnati to get into NY6 games as a G5.

So this Utah team has stepped on the backs of giants to get here, Rose Bowl. Which is not to discount what they’ve done this year at all. With all they’ve been through, this will likely be my favorite team ever.

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

Honestly I think the 2019 team is better than this one. After we won Friday I was crushed thinking about Tyler, Zack, Julian, Bradlee, etc that they did not get to experience what this team did despite being far more dominant in the regular season. Winning this season meant so much more than football which is what made it so special. But I’d trade damn near anything for December 6, 2019 to be played again and for that team to reach the CFP. I still haven’t brought myself to watch the highlights of that game.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football All time favorite team? Yes, most likely. Best? Probably not.