Alright, cool. It’s officially rivalry week.

Viewing 1 reply thread

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Seemed like byu was playing pretty conservative offensively so we probably didn’t see any real depth in their playbook.  After week one here’s what we know:

1. Jamaal Williams is better than when we last saw him.  We better wrap him up.
      2. Taysom… not so much.  He had a very composed final drive to win the game but he kind of looked like a shell of his former self tonight.  He didn’t take off running like he normally does, he didn’t appear to be as fast as he has been in the past, and he looked very tentative when he did tuck it.  I imagine we’ll still spy him but if we force him to throw we should run away with this thing if…
      3. Our o-line can get it together this week.  byu is terribly thin in the trenches.  Arizona kept leaning on them all game and finally started blowing them up in 4th quarter.  They were gassed up front.  If we keep leaning on them we’ll break them.  So…
      4. Joe Williams get explosive.  We need better production out of our running backs.  It’s nice that we now have a QB that Whit feels comfortable allowing him to throw the ball 30+ times a game, but we need to use the run to set up the pass.

Kalani’s going to have his guys pumped to play.  They’re going to be aggressive and blitz us all night.  I hope our guys don’t come out sleep walking or we’ll get punched in the mouth.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am literally not even worried about this game. I can’t think of a single position Utah isn’t favored in. Yes Troy Williams is a better QB than Taysom Hill.

Going to be awesome to see Scalley own Sitake-Detmer.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I agree with Beehive. That was two bad teams out there. Utah should own the trenches.

I just wish Trinnaman became a Ute.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Alright, cool. It’s officially rivalry week.