Any watch parties or places to watch the game in DFW area?

Viewing 4 reply threads

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Hey folks, I’ll be on DFW area for work all week. Anyone have any recommendations on where to watch?

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I’ll be out there too, but I come home on Thursday. Sorry, no help to you.

TX_UTE
      Ute Fan
      @dleemiller

I also live in the DFW area and just rechecked and found no watch parties. There is an Alumni Chapter but doesn’t appear to be particularly active. Best bet is a Sports Bar as it’s on ESPN – but being a U fan/alum, you’ve already figured that out!

Go Utes!

TexasRancher45
      Ute Fan
      @texasrancher45

Come up to our Ranch and we will shoot some dove and watch some football. Lol

TX_UTE
      Ute Fan
      @dleemiller

I was all settled in for the game and right after the intro discussion by Herbstreit and co the screen went black, so I restarted the TV, still black, so I went to my computer and still nothing! Finally this morning there is some weak-a##ed excuse about how the Mouse is trying to hold them up for a significant increase! Bottom line was nowhere in the DFW area if you’re in a Spectrum or Charter ISP home. And I’d love to come to the Ranch.

Rant over!

Go Utes!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Any watch parties or places to watch the game in DFW area?