At haftime…

Viewing 1 reply thread

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I couldn’t help but think of Northwestern and how we’d take the foot off the gas. 

Overall I’m happy with how the team played. I blame this loss on really poor play calling in the second half. And Kyle’s playing not to lose. Can we just once on 4th and 1 goes a Ben Moa special or sneak Kuithe up the middle of the field. 

At halftime I told my daughter, “I’m happy but Utah is going to probably lose.” Then I called the late game interception.

As young as our defense is they had no reason to lose to W’s redshirt freshman QB.

Many are complaining about Harding but the buck stops at Whittingham!

Just hate to see 2 qtrs of good football to go waste. And the penalty for roughing the passer… Very suspect, felt like a lawyer was talking to the refs about protecting the undefeated team. Sadly we’ve missed the easier games and been able to play USC and Washington. Could have used the Arizona and ASU games.

And this one cannot be blamed on the receivers.

Sadly it seems like Kyle’s lost his edge and passion. What was his halftime speech? “Let’s coast to victory!”

Gugstanley
      Ute Fan
      @gugstanley

Scalley got his ass kicked in the second half. He can be stubborn sometimes. Team looked gassed in the 4th

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football At haftime…