Big 12 not expanding

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Not a huge surprise. I fully expect them to announce they will revisit in a few months, because Big 12 gonna Big 12. I dont understand why byu fans allow themselves to get their hopes up with such supreme confidence just to be obliterated time and time again. There was about 4 different times that they were absolutely 100% convinced they were getting into the big 12, last night being one of them

Despite the fact that the Big 12 spent a ton of resources to fully and thoroughly evaluate them as a potential addition, and found them to be unworthy of an invite, their fans will still tell us they are P5 because of ACC and Big 10 self serving scheduling language and “requirements.” And in about a month, they will be convinced they are getting into the Big 12 yet again.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Best stay away from any social network with zoobs on it.  Then again, that’s always a good idea.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Return to Brokeback Mountain West, a sequel filled with irony.

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Thank you Big12 for the comedy. Kitten board is hilarious.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

They must be in total meltdown…

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

They are. Its kind of in my nature to feel for them, but then I remember how happy they get when bad things happen to us, or when we make mistakes. Their heads explode. So yeah… im ok with this.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

A small part of me wants to go read some of it for entertainment purposes, but usually I end up irritated at how utterly stupid some of the takes are. I’ll refrain.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Big 12 not expanding