Bug found in ignore user feature on the app

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ok after looking at a bunch of posts and replies I think I have figured out that there IS a bug in the app with regards to blocking/ignoring users. It appears to work correctly by removing the blocked user’s topics created, and replies to a topic. It is when there is a reply to another reply which is where the blocking does not work. 

THANKS to those who have helped me figure this out by giving me SPECIFIC situations where this happens. “Does not work” isn’t too helpful for me when trying to figure out bugs.  I’ll work on fixing this. Not sure how much effort it will take but the app release process isn’t the quickest. Hope to have the fix within this week or next. 

GO UTES!

RedUte14
      Ute Fan
      @redute14

Sweet thanks Tony. Sorry about not being detailed.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

No need to be sorry. You mentioned it was on the app, not the website. That was enough for me to track it down. Nobody had even given me that much info to go on! Nicely done.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This is now fixed in the latest iOS version of the app, which is now available! 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Bug found in ignore user feature on the app