BYU vs LSU Cancellation

Viewing 4 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’ve heard some talk about BYUs game against LSU in Houston being moved or cancelled. How mad would you be? I think it’s more likely it gets played at an alternate location but I wouldn’t be surprised to see BYU fight that and end up with a de facto Bye week before playing Utah.

*Disclaimer these are only rumors

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I doubt it will but that would be our luck

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

If it does get cancelled, which I doubt will happen, but if it does get cancelled, it will only be a bye week for them in the sense that they won’t play a game prior to playing us. They won’t get an extra week to prepare for Utah. They will begin LSU prep as soon as this game ends and will continue prepping for the Tigers until Thursday or Friday when the cancellation would be made official. At that point they would begin prepping for Utah.

But like I said, I don’t think that game is getting cancelled but I’m no weather man.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

There’s better odds on it getting moved than getting canceled.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I agree. If it comes to that point Texas A&M’s stadium would be a good venue as they play @UCLA.

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

That statement was released yesterday before the storm was upgraded to CAT 4

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football BYU vs LSU Cancellation