Cal fan sitting behind me last night

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Whenever we score or make a big play, the group around where I sit cheers and high-fives everyone. After one of our scores I high-fived everyone around me but missed the couple behind me.  As I went to high five the guy, he stared me in the eyes and shook his head no in disgust.  It was effing hilarious.  It was only at that point that I realized he was a Cal fan. After all he had not cheered for anything to that point, since there was nothing for him to cheer for.  So every score I’d look at him and his woman for a sec, them move onto high fiving everyone around them.  They’d stare back at me with “that” look.  

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

He was one of the three Cal fans there, much better than ASU fans. Cal is a hard team to hate

5 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I commend him for sitting through that. If that happens to Utah I probably get up and leave. 

4 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I did stay the whole TCU 2010 game which still makes me sick. 

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

Ditto. That was a bad day.

IamgrUTE
          Ute Fan
          @jrevans

I went back to the tailgate lot at halftime an drown my sorrows.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

I listened to the CAL postgame show.  It lasted about 20 minutes and the poor host simply said I don’t want to break down this game, I don’t know what were going to talk about.  They were a bit shocked.  And then they closed the show because the producer had to rush home because his neighborhood was being evacuated due to the fires.  

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cal fan sitting behind me last night