Cam

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m no expert but it looked to me like Cam’s “off” throws were due to the injury. If it hurts to plant the legs before a throw it is bound to result in some accuracy issues. Hopefully he continues to improve. We’re going to need him as close to 100% as possible in a couple of weeks. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I just posted below but it was also Ludwig.  He should have rushed early and often and gave Rising higher percentage throws later. Rising couldn’t do a lot of his escape throws and looked a little stiff in those way too pass heavy series. Maybe Rising makes those throws in practice so Ludwig probably schemed is that way. 
      With Johnson in there I guarantee they planned to not run Rising because he is usually schemed around 8 plays a game for him. I don’t see how Johnson taking reps helps your passing attack. Respecting Rising’s rushing ability helps with the passing game imo. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Nothing stopped the Utes from completely dominating the Mildcats. So I’d say the game plan was brilliant given limitations from injuries and what not.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

100% agree. Just didn’t like the way the first series went. Utah could have scored on the ground to start but it was pass play every call. Zero rushes. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.