Camp Kyle Drinking the Kool-Aid

Viewing 1 reply thread
      4 2

UtahManPodcast
      Ute Fan
      @utahmanpodcast

The first full week of Camp Kyle has come to an end. We have interviews with Chris Hart (5:09), Kiel McDonald (8:08), Troy Taylor (10:19), and Kyle Whittingham (12:26). Cameron also breaks down if you should be drinking the Utah Kool-Aid that is going around.

Camp Kyle Drinking the Kool-Aid

4 3

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Christ, I want my 15 minutes back. This is the second time I’ve tried your pod. I flashed on Chris Farley’s interview with Paul McCartney.

Two of the interviews are the same ones I just listened to on ESPN700. What the f**k? Copy and paste podcast?

If you’re going to quote what someone says, and that person says “f**king” and you fill it in this a pseudo swear word, maybe you should consider poding about G rated movies for a Disney audience. You’re not regulated by the FCC on the pods. Either sack up and say the word or avoid the topic altogether if you’re uncomfortable with it.

If you’re going to pimp your podcast, here’s my criticism, you suck at this.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Camp Kyle Drinking the Kool-Aid