Can nonstudents use a student ticket? Sit in MUSS section?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Red
      Ute Fan
      @red1

My highschooler hasn’t been to a game in a very long time and he and his friends found three tickets on KSL for Muss section.  I’m hesitant to let him go if the he can’t get in without a student ID.  

Any other places to look for tickets besides KSL and the online ticket brokers? 

younglurch
      Ute Fan
      @younglurch

During the game I went to this season I was able to sit in the MUSS no problem, even without a MUSS ticket. The closer to the field you are the more protective people will be of their seats, so if they don’t mind being a bit further up there should be no issue. I have no idea if they’re actually checking IDs for MUSS tickets, but my feeling is they should be fine. 

Besides, if the tickets are free what is the worst that can happen? The MUSS is a great time if you’re with friends–I say go for it!

Red
        Ute Fan
        @red1

Thank you!  The tickets are not free and they are student tickets, but hopefully he won’t have any problems. 

younglurch
          Ute Fan
          @younglurch

Sorry, not sure where I read they were free! Since they’re not, I would also look and see what the cheapest tickets in general you can find are, even if they’re not in the MUSS, then just sit in the MUSS anyway. It worked great for me!

Red
            Ute Fan
            @red1

Great advice. That is what my son and his friends are trying to do – find cheap tickets:)

HCHooligan
      Ute Fan
      @hchooligan

I’ve bought student tickets before from KSL (and other sources). Technically, the ones I bought were not MUSS section seats, but they were cheap. It worked out well for me. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Can nonstudents use a student ticket? Sit in MUSS section?