CFP Championship

Viewing 9 reply threads

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

Is anybody planning to watch the CFP Championship Game tonight? 

As far as I am concerned the CFB season is over and any remaining outcome is irrelevant.  I won’t waste time watching the game and will probably only check the score in passing.  Bama and Clemson are clearly the dominant teams/programs right now, but watching those two play every year is far beyond boring. 

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I’ll watch it, but only until/if Bama starts to pull away. Then I’ll switch to the Jazz.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ll watch. Last college football of the season. Admittedly my interest in college football dropped when the Utes lost.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Nope, couldn’t care less.  I actually forgot it was tonight until I saw this post.  

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I too forgot about this game. I might turn it on if it is close after the Jazz game ends.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

No. I also couldn’t care less. Same teams every year. Boring boring boring.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Might have it on in the background while I do other things, but couldn’t care less about the result.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I’ll switch to it if it starts to appear that bama could lose. Otherwise I’ll watch the Jazz.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Yes.  I love college football(yes, even outside of Utah football).  I would prefer to see some new teams in the Championship, but I will still watch it.  

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football CFP Championship