CFP Championship

Puget Ute
    Ute Fan
    @pugetute

Is anybody planning to watch the CFP Championship Game tonight? 

As far as I am concerned the CFB season is over and any remaining outcome is irrelevant.  I won’t waste time watching the game and will probably only check the score in passing.  Bama and Clemson are clearly the dominant teams/programs right now, but watching those two play every year is far beyond boring. 

Itacoatiara22
    Ute Fan
    @itacoatiara22

I’ll watch it, but only until/if Bama starts to pull away. Then I’ll switch to the Jazz.

Tony
    Admin/Founder
    @admin

I’ll watch. Last college football of the season. Admittedly my interest in college football dropped when the Utes lost.

AlohaUte
    Ute Fan
    @alohaute

Nope, couldn’t care less.  I actually forgot it was tonight until I saw this post.  

ironman1315
    Ute Fan
    @ironman1315

I too forgot about this game. I might turn it on if it is close after the Jazz game ends.

sweetgrass
    Ute Fan
    @sweetgrass

Utesbyfive
    Ute Fan
    @utesbyfive

No. I also couldn’t care less. Same teams every year. Boring boring boring.

SkinyUte
    Ute Fan
    @skinyute

Might have it on in the background while I do other things, but couldn’t care less about the result.

Tacoma Ute
    Ute Fan
    @tacomaute

I’ll switch to it if it starts to appear that bama could lose. Otherwise I’ll watch the Jazz.

RiseasUtes
    Ute Fan
    @riseasutes

Yes.  I love college football(yes, even outside of Utah football).  I would prefer to see some new teams in the Championship, but I will still watch it.  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football CFP Championship

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  RiseasUtes 5 months, 1 week ago.