Cheaters Thread

Viewing 5 reply threads

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

I’m monogamous to my Utes and I’ll cheer for them first and always. Going into the bowl season it’s fun to see other teams and conferences play. If I was gonna cheat, I’ll admit I do have a bit in heart for Texas A&M also. Anyone else have a secret second team?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I went to USC for Grad School (MBA), and half heartedly root for them. But I find their fans to be unjustifiably arrogant and their program is based on talent driven finesse football, which is sorta gay.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Michigan State for me. But now that we’re a P5 it’s kind of dwindled. This goes back quite a few years for me, back when they were clearly second fiddle to Michigan, which was one of the things I liked about them. The underdog. I also think their logo is almost as cool as ours.

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

I grew up in the Army, so I’ll root for them if I catch a game on TV. I spent most of my teen years in Maryland, so I root for the Terrapins too. But my #1 team will always be my alma mater, Utah.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by St George Ute.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Oh man, you must be a hoops fan if you’re a Terps fan. Their football team is horrible.

St George Ute
          Ute Fan
          @stgeorgeute

The basketball team is the saving grace of my fanhood for MD. I still root for the football team, despite their ineptitude. It’s the close games that give me hope. Unfortunately there aren’t many of those.

RedLine
        Ute Fan
        @redline

My dad is a retired CW5. My cousin is an active Rear Admiral, both gulf wars. I have a real tough time rooting on this one. I guess we don’t want fence sitters. Black Knicks if I have to pick.

RedLine
          Ute Fan
          @redline

n/m

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by RedLine.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Utes #1. I love to pull for anyone playing the zoo. Otherwise I might occasionally pull for Notre Dame because of how great an experience I had there when the Utes played them. All class.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Shoot. I thought this was going to be an Ashley Madison discussion.

Anonymous
        Inactive

OK, how do I get a full screen of those Utah Cheerleaders on the front page? That girl on the left showing the black panties just kills me.

Jumpmasterute
          Ute Fan
          @jumpmasterute

I’m kind of liking that pic too.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cheaters Thread