Coach K Breathing Hard

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This looked pretty odd to me. Did anyone else see when the camera was on coach K in the USC game and he had sat down and seemed to be out of breath? It almost looked like a panic attack to me.

Strange.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I noticed it as well, panic attack, hyperventilating, it was odd and worrisome.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

He said that he stood up to quickly and almost blacked out. A little disconcerting.

I’m sure if it is serious he will have it checked out.

I read somewhere that Roy Williams has had similar episodes for years.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Krysko has been dragging around a cold and been under the weather for awhile now. He’s been attributing it to the travel grind. I was noticing that during timeouts, he let the coaching staff deal with the players for the majority of the time, then he came in at the end with his white board to talk to them. I thought it was different, but I’m not up on how they normally handle timeouts.

I think Krysko is fatigued. It’s a grinder. He needs some rest and hopefully will be fine. He’s doing a damn fine job.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That’s pretty typical of the way he does the huddles. He sits out for a while then goes in.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Coach K Breathing Hard