Collaboration

Viewing 6 reply threads

BioUte
      Ute Fan
      @bioute

Hopefully this becomes a collaboration. There’s a lot of talented people that could make this forum special. We need Dahlelama to work on that logo. I’d also like to see chat (maybe it’s here and I just can’t find it).

BioUte
      Ute Fan
      @bioute

It looks like you’re using bbpress, can you include this chat?
      http://www.phpfreechat.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3972

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll look into it.

chat is one thing I would like to implement, especially for during games.

BioUte
      Ute Fan
      @bioute

bump – I know you’re slammed, just wanted to see if you had a chance to look into that chat plugin. I like to hang out in chat during games.

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

Chat would definitely be a fun RealTime thing to pass the time during games.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve looked at a few options. The “free” ones allow only a limited number of users, like 5 or 10. Still looking around. Maybe I can get a demo one installed by tonight or tomorrow.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

Hey, I worked literally MINUTES on that logo!

haha, yeah we need someone with skillz to get us a kickass logo. Anyone know Dahle personally?

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

I’m sure if Tony@admin was interested, he could send him a message on Twitter (Dahl seems pretty active there most days). Barring that, he could be contacted through his site: http://www.dahlelama.com/

BioUte
        Ute Fan
        @bioute

Seattle, I like your logo a lot. I bumped my own old post from when the UH logo was being used – so my original comment was in regards to the UH logo.

UteStuckInSeattle
          Ute Fan
          @utestuckinseattle

heh, no worries at all. I literally threw it together in just a few minutes.

I would LOVE to see what Dahle could put together. His stuff ROCKS and I would gladly donate to help with his time to put something together.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I really like Seattle’s logo. I’ve gotten quite used to it. Looks great on the twitter too. But if this graphic guru you speak of want’s to produce something for the site I’ll definitely take a look.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.