College GameDay in Missoula on 20Nov, a possibility?

Viewing 3 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Buzz is growing for College GameDay to visit the Big Sky for the first time as the preview show is considering the 120th edition of the Brawl of the Wild between Montana and Montana State in Missoula on Nov. 20. If GameDay should select next week’s showdown in Missoula, it will be the furthest west the show has gone for an FCS host.

bigskyconf.com article

The logical options for that weekend appear to be the following.

Michigan State at Ohio State
      Arkansas at Alabama
      Montana State at Montana
      Oregon at Utah

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

AGS #2 Montana State at #10 Montana, 12p MT

This is always one of my favourite games of the year. I look forward to this season’s battle for The Great Divide Trophy.

UteManX
        Ute Fan
        @utemanx

I lived in Missoula for  while. It was a great experience to see the Brawl of the Wild. I’d love to have gameday here, but they deserve it up there. They sell out Washington-grizzly stadium every game, no matter what. With that said. Go Grizz and Go Utes!

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

The bar within which I watched the last 15 contests between these two schools has closed. Now, the new place for the watch party is in f**king Beaverton.

dystopiamembrane
            Ute Fan
            @dystopiamembrane

My apologies to all the Beaverton fans on the board.

MTUTE
          Ute Fan
          @mtute

I still live in Missoula. Gameday here would be awesome!

Gareth
      Ute Fan
      @whitearrow

coming out of the background to note that’s just 2 hours south of me. go Grizz and go Utes! Any other Utes in MT?

UteManX
        Ute Fan
        @utemanx

In my previous life, I had a small crew of pharmacy students (former Dean was from salt lake) up there that would watch with me at tamarack brewing and reds bar (reds even has a Utah helmet). We’d always see other Utes watching. It’s a great place. Are you in The flathead lake area? Or more near Libby and Troy? Man, I miss it up there. Nothing like game days there, tailgating then heading out to watch the Utes. Early season we’d float the Clark fork having a tube tailgate then meet at the real one. 

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

I hope so, that would be good for them.  

As for me, I do not like ESPN.  They are worse than FoxNews or CNN at pushing their agenda.  Utah is not their agenda, so why do I care if they do Gameday here….. I don’t.  

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football College GameDay in Missoula on 20Nov, a possibility?