Colorado’s first five games

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I just looked at Colorado’s 5-0 schedule with my glasses on. None of their 5 wins are noteable at all. None. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

USC’s schedule the rest of the season (after Utah) is SUPER EASY.  

1 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Shenault is hurt that’s all she wrote for CU. 

1 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Poor form by SC throwing down the field. Up 3 scores. I mean CU was slighted. 

2 6

32utahutes
      @32utahutes

We are done for. We most certainly will lose 1 more game and SC has the easiest pac schedule. Doesn’t help when the conference gives them the WSU win and takes it from us. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Their schedule is astoundingly easy to end the season. 

2 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Most certainly?  Idk Utah needs to keep rolling of course. They are playing pretty well right now. Glad we get to play the games still going  to be fun. 

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

Actually, Utah now controls their own destiny in the division. How do you know actually that they’re DEFINITELY going to lose, especially when Utah’s actually favored to win the rest of their games? I still think Utah’s going 10-2 (7-2). They’re that good and that talented. If Utah can win @ Stanford, they definitely can win @ UCLA, ASU, and Colorado. If Utah proves next Saturday that they can beat USC in Rice-Eccles, why can’t they beat Oregon at Rice- Eccles? If Utah wants to win the Pac-12 South, they’ve got to prove that they can be better than the rest of the teams in the division. That INCLUDES both USC AND Colorado. Also, don’t look past ASU. They’ve beat USC in the Coliseum before, and they could do it again. 

Tacoma Ute
          Ute Fan
          @tacomaute

I think we have to run the table. I don’t think we’ll do it but it’s certainly possible.

2 1

32utahutes
          @32utahutes

We have Oregon once since joining the pac. This year, they have the best QB in the conference, possibly in the nation and are more talented than us just based off of recruiting class rankings. We will see, but I think we lose that one. The wsu game hurt because we should’ve won and USC should have lost to them. Was never really worried about Colorado, hence why I was rooting for them against SC

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

FPI puts us at 60%+ chance to win for what it’s worth. (Not much.)

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I have decided that sleeping will be more fun than watching the rest of this Colorado/USC game. Goodnight and #GoUtes.

UTUTE
        Ute Fan
        @utute

I had to work the next day and did the same!

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I watched the first half of the game but it put me to sleep by halftime, especially after staying up too late friday night. Color me unimpressed with CU. Not saying we couldn’t inexplicably lose to them, but they seem very average. 

USC can be explosive, but they are sooo mistake prone. I see a big night for JJ and Blackmon if they study their film. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Colorado’s first five games