Create a Snarky Comment Board

Viewing 2 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

The Snarky comments are a carryover of the Red Star program from Utefans. If you want that, create a separate forum for it and don’t allow it to infiltrate the pure Sports Forums. Keep sports on sport and let the Snarkiness live by itself, if it can.

AZswayze
      Ute Fan
      @AZswayze

Seriously? It’s all in good fun, helps keep the mood light. Never understood why people take themselves so seriously, especially on the web.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by AZswayze.

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

Every message board or comments section on the internet turns into a Snarky Comment Board. That’s just the nature of it. Sometimes they’re funny but too often they cross the line and hurt or offend.

AZswayze
          Ute Fan
          @AZswayze

I get it, I know some folks left utefans because they felt bullied by some members. I hope I never contributed to any of that mess, but I have certainly done my share of razzing. I’m not going to stop being a smart ass, but I’ll try to make it more blatant I guess 🙂

Hockeybeard
      Ute Fan
      @hockeybeard

What do you mean by “snark”? Do you mean when someone replies with a humorous comment? or do you mean something more specific?

Let people contribute how they want to contribute, if someone is out of line, then the community or admin can handle it.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Create a Snarky Comment Board