Did they just rush the field after beating Miss. St in overtime? Good grief

Viewing 6 reply threads

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

Anonymous
      Inactive

Polishing a turd…..but Utah beat the team that beat Miss State.  So yeah polishin that turd win over TDS.  

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

What win are you talking about? We gave up 6 turnovers in that game. They obviously kicked our butts even more than usual. After all, KS is their Coach and TD is calling their offense, we’re doomed I tell you DOOMED!!!!!

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

That was hilarious. Nothing says big time football like rushing the field after beating a 2-4 team.

Speaking of beating a 2-4 team, BYU has beaten one team with a winning record and that team is from the MAC.

pancakes
      Ute Fan
      @pancakes

My question is why is KS jumping around like he won the National Championship? 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I like watching the fans doing their sing alongs replete with cell phone lights. It’s like watching a concert video of Cheap Trick when they first broke. So very High School.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

Just curious, I’ve been to two games down there but it’s been about 13 years. How close to the game is the opening prayer done? I can’t remember. Before or after the national anthem?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Did they just rush the field after beating Miss. St in overtime? Good grief