Didn’t Jayden Daniels mom not want him to come to Utah?

Viewing 4 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Maybe because she wasn’t offered a job as travel agent.

https://sports.yahoo.com/yahoo-sports-exclusive-dossier-reveals-extent-of-ncaa-allegations-against-arizona-state-football-055252113.html

Crazy, the more information comes out. Lying about false charges on a credit card, cancelling the card and email being compromised aren’t that hard to check. But of course the NCAA doesn’t have any teeth. Nothing to see here. Really!!!!????

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I think she wanted him to stay close to home. Which is weird that he ended up at ASU. This explains why she didn’t mind him being away from home in Phoenix, but not SLC.

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

Correct. His dad wanted him to come to Utah and his mom wanted him to go to ASU. He flipped at basically the last second and chose ASU. It was a significant loss to Utah and that’s why Scalley held nothing back and drilled him into the ground the first time we played him.

Serves the kid right.

I wonder what the punishment is going to be. Fingers crossed for losing scholarships!

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

Serves the kid right for having a selfish, crazy mom?

Dresden_Stormblessed
          Ute Fan
          @dresden

No, serves the kid right for telling us all the way up to his commitment that he was going to be a Ute and then flipping last minute. Regardless of the reasons why he chose ASU, he shouldn’t have done us so cold like that.

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Lol 😂! DB coach Hawkins………

I’ve never paid a kid. I’ve never paid for a flight. I’ve never done any of that. I made $100,000 last year. I was the lowest-paid [Power Five] coach in America. I didn’t have the money to be paying players or paying for flights. I live check-to-check. I’m not one of the big guys yet.”

100k paycheck to paycheck????

Not big guy “yet”…?

This guy is in denial and not worried where he thinks he’s going.

Steve
        Ute Fan
        @utahutes1

Lol 😂! DB coach Hawkins………

I’ve never paid a kid. I’ve never paid for a flight. I’ve never done any of that. I made $100,000 last year. I was the lowest-paid [Power Five] coach in America. I didn’t have the money to be paying players or paying for flights. I live check-to-check. I’m not one of the big guys yet.”

100k paycheck to paycheck????

Not big guy “yet”…?

This guy is in denial and not worried where he thinks he’s going.

My response…

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

Iirc, JD’s mother attended UCLA & that was her choice for him….But both he & his father wanted him to come to Utah….They compromised on ASU.

In fact, his mother initiated the contact w/ASU & asked them if they wanted him, as they’d long since stopped recruiting him thinking he was headed up there to SLC.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Didn’t Jayden Daniels mom not want him to come to Utah?