Does Sling Tv’s DVR feature work with the P12 Network?

Viewing 2 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’ve heard it doesn’t work with ESPN.

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

Yes I have used to it record multiple P12 in 60 games over the last couple weeks. Limited capacity to 50 hours right now (rumors that is might expand) is the downside when recording full games.  

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Great, thanks.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Hey, I have a follow up question.

Do you have to have both Sling Orange and Sling Blue if you want both ESPN networks and the Fox networks? Is there any way to have both without paying the $20 + $25 = $45 per month for both Orange and Blue, and then an extra $5 for the Sports Extra and the $5 for the DVR Extra which ends up being $55 a month total?

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

For both ESPN and FS1/FS2, yes, you need both the Orange and Blue packages. But you get a small discount for bundling both, so the price is $40 instead of $45. So, $40 plus the $10 Sports pack to get the PAC12 networks, plus $5 for DVR = $55.

It’s still better than the $100 plus I was paying for Dish and there’s no contract. After football season I’ll drop the Orange pack so it’s just Blue + Sports.

leftyjace
          Ute Fan
          @leftyjace

Thanks, bro. Guess I’ll be doing the same thing. Well, except keeping blue + sports at the end of the season. Cuz I’m cheap like that.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Does Sling Tv’s DVR feature work with the P12 Network?