Downloading tickets help

Viewing 3 reply threads

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

For the past several years I’ve been able to download my tickets to my Gpay wallet without an issue. This year, when I open the tickets and click download to phone, it goes to the Googleplay app and ask if I want to open “My Wallet’. Regardless of what I do next, the tickets do not download.

Has anyone else had this issue?

What would you recommend I try?

TIA!!!

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

I had the same issue.

While in the app, click on “View Barcode”. Then click on “Save To Phone”.

homer
        Ute Fan
        @homer

Wished that worked for me. Getting my season tickets into wallet is ridiculous.

On the other hand I bought tickets to the OSU game and they added immediately just like they should. Same with UCLA last year.

It’s the Utah app that sucks IMO

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

I tried that as well. I eventually was able to get it to open My Wallet by clicking there, but it did not save the tickets – unless they are invisible 😉

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I’ve got some invisible tickets for the Florida game I’d like to sell.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

I drive to the ticket office and have them print the tickets for me… But in the past, I’ve had to hit “view barcode” before it would add to wallet.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

FYI for anyone having the same issue. I ended up having to uninstall Wallet. Then on the U app, I clicked see barcode. Then ‘download’ to phone. It then opened up Wallet in a webpage and uploaded the ticks. Then I re-installed Wallet and my tickets were there.

Convenient as hell!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Downloading tickets help