Everyone is penciling in a win @ucla but Fafaul looked pretty good

Viewing 5 reply threads

quagmire
      Ute Fan
      @quagmire

With another week of practice, playing at home, and Utah’s coaching staff killing all of Troy’s confidence, I can easily see a loss

Anonymous
      Inactive

I ain’t.  (I know big surprise)

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

I can easily see a loss by any team, anytime, anywhere. So I’m with you there, but I’d like to know why you think the coaching staff is killing T3’s confidence?

KelVarnsen
      Ute Fan
      @kelvarnsen

Fafaul is not very good. He had just ok numbers against Wazzu’s below average defense. He was only 3/11 against ASU the week before.

Anonymous
        Inactive

We keep saying this Utah is just ok on defense as well. We play down to our opponents  because that is the scheme. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Fafaul had two INTs. Put some pressure on him and he done. UCLA has put up 50 yards rushing the last two games and now they face a real defense. Their punter sux. Their placekicker Molson is from the Molson brewing family. He sucks, but he gets more tail than Rosen.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Falaful looked very much improved in the second half. Hes poised for a breakout game. Its coming against us, I promise you

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Everyone is penciling in a win @ucla but Fafaul looked pretty good