Favorite Sources of YouTube channels and podcasts

Viewing 5 reply threads

UofU Fanatic
      Ute Fan
      @uofufanatic

My primary sources for Utah and related PAC12 news/entertainment has been: Podcast of Champions (youtube channel and podcast), espn700, Pac 12 Apostles (not my favorite with the one guy heavily biased duck fan and not always consistent releases), Canzano and Wilner podcast, and then UteHub.

With the move to Big 12 conference next year I’m wondering if anyone has a Big12 youtube channel or podcast they enjoy? Thanks if anyone does

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

sicem365on YouTube is good. They’re a Baylor podcast but they talk a lot about the B12 as well as national stuff

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

Locked on… big 12, Utes, network

enigami344
      Ute Fan
      @enigami344

Just a couple Utah podcasts that I really like:

Utah Football Fans: A more relax podcast that doesn’t usually go very deep into football analytics and recruiting. Mostly talking as fans and talking trash (not in a toxic way) on other teams, mostly USC. A pretty funny podcast.

Utah Utes Football Digest: More deep into recruiting and analysis. Analyze recruiting tapes, and during the season also compare the teams that Utah play against based on performance and PFF grades

Utefansnet: Jordan Wynn and Cal Beck are 2 of the three hosts. They do very good interviews with Utah athletics.

UofU Fanatic
      Ute Fan
      @uofufanatic

Thanks for these suggestions. I just tried Heartland College Sports podcast which has a great recent episode for big 12 related stuff.

Sicem 365 looks like good stuff but overwhelming for me seeing 3+ hours of content daily.

I have locked on big 12 and utes, and utah football fans loaded up to try next to fish around what I like best.

Thanks again for the suggestions!

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Yeah sicem 365 is an entire radio show. I mostly only listen to certain segments that interest me.

UofU Fanatic
      Ute Fan
      @uofufanatic

I got to listen to utah football fans podcast today and was a good one. Thanks for that suggestion

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Favorite Sources of YouTube channels and podcasts